Wasson's RVCA collaboration ended after three joyous years that included fashion shows on the largest runway in the Bryant Park tents, and, more logically, in the rug gallery of ABC Carpet and Home. She gave us crazy brow, crazy pants, and free food and Champagne, for all of which we are grateful. Though she's only done her own line of Low Luv jewelry for the past couple of seasons, her clothing design efforts are back on for fall 2011 for Zadig & Voltaire, whose summer 2011 and fall 2011 campaigns she will also star in. Zadig & Voltaire is ideally suited to the crowd who enjoys overpriced tacos and concept meatballs in the Lower East Side and has to look cute while waiting for four hours outside on the sidewalk for them. The brand opened a shop in the meatpacking district not long ago but never sparked a frenzy. Signing Wasson will definitely raise their profile. More Erin Wasson fashion shows, please!
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament