• Upon realizing that she was the only Jersey Shore cast member without a line of branded products, Sammi Giancola decided to launch a fragrance. The scent, called Dangerous Perfume, will hit shelves this spring, and will most likely smell like a mix of jello shots and tanning oil. [Racked]
• Cartier is rolling out a new women’s fragrance, called Cartier de Lune. The white floral musk is slated to debut at Saks later this month, where it will sell for $75 to $98. [WWD]
• The launch of Justin Bieber’s OPI nail polish collection caused hordes of tweenage girls to descend upon the 3,000 Wal-Marts where the line is being sold, snatching up every bottle.[WWD]
• Lady Gaga sharpened her nails into pointy talons and painted them with a black and peach reverse French manicure. [Bella Sugar]
• Miss Delaware Kayla Martell usually wears a wig when she competes in pageants, since she suffers from alopecia, but this year, Miss America’s pageant organization is letting her take the stage wig-free. [Bella Sugar]
Most Viewed Stories
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Bobbi Brown on Why She Really Left Her Brand and Resisted Making a Contour Palette, and Her Next Moves
All the Things Women Are Doing Wrong
Ali Wong Loves Kondo-ing So Much, She Named Her Daughter After It
What We Lose When Sex Is All About Danger
Donald Trump Spoiled His Daughter-in-Law’s Pregnancy Announcement
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Talks Nonstop!
The Moment Khloé Asked the Cameras to Stop Filming
What Exactly Is Going On With Donald and Melania’s Body Language?
What Is in Sean Spicer’s Teeth?
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesThe Makeup Police Have Come to Arrest Alicia Keys
Adam Levine tattled on Alicia Keys for wearing makeup.Lyft Fancies Itself the Woke Bae of Ride-Hailing Apps
“We’re not the nice guys,” Lyft president John Zimmer told Time. “We’re a better boyfriend.”A New Book on Yoga Aims to Democratize the Practice
Yoga Bodies shows people of all ages, backgrounds, shapes, and skill levels.3 Former Olympic Gymnasts Just Gave Chilling Public Accounts of Sexual Abuse
▶️ More than 100 women have come forward to accuse a USA Gymnastics physician of sexual abuse.The Best Street Style From Tokyo Fashion Week
Bold hair, oversized coats, so much blue.How a Device That Mimics Your Period Could Advance Women’s Reproductive-Health Treatments
EVATAR is basically a menstrual cycle on a chip.The Only Pajamas I’ll Wear in Front of Other People
They’re the ultimate gateway to a coordinated sleepwear closet.7 Great Sneakers Inspired by Céline’s Cool New Style
It’s the only thing you’ll want to wear this summer.Soon You Can Swipe Right on Hotties From Your Work Computer
Finally.Some Exciting News for People Who Love Smoothies, But in a Bowl
You won’t need your Vitamix for this.
Eckhaus Latta’s spring 2017 knits must be really cozy.Why Is Kanye West So Obsessed With Calabasas?
Close reading his uncanny (San Fernando) valley vision.Red Is the Most Important Color in Fashion Right Now
The official shade of fall makes a statement that goes far beyond the color wheel.Get to Know the 8 Finalists for the LVMH Prize
Update your March Madness–style bracket accordingly.How I Get It Done: Nell McShane Wulfhart, Professional Travel Writer and Decision Coach
On never leaving home without a pair of slippers, the hell that is tax season, and how she tries to blend in wherever she goes.How Social Media Is Helping Washington Search for Its Missing Black Teens — and What Happens Next
Black teens go missing at a disproportionate rate — and the problem isn’t limited to D.C.Bill O’Reilly Too Busy Making Fun of Congresswoman’s Hair to Listen to Her Speak
The Fox News host called Congresswoman Maxine Waters’s hair a “James Brown wig.”Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Talks Nonstop!
Try asking her to help you out (by shutting up).All the Things Women Are Doing Wrong
Here are 54 things women just can’t get right.Donald Trump Spoiled His Daughter-in-Law’s Pregnancy Announcement
He “couldn’t help it.”