Jodi Arnold's boutique in Boerum Hill, known for its assortment of books, jewelry, and clothing by Arnold's label Mint by Jodi Arnold, has closed unexpectedly after only six months. Rumor has it that the entire company is in trouble due to some recession-related credit problems, and there's some question whether her remaining store in Greenwich Village will be able to stay afloat. In the meantime, the label is reportedly unloading a bunch of merchandise at a massive sample sale next week. [Racked NY]
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt