Apparently Kanye West's relationship with high fashion in France, Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci in particular right now, is so special and close that Tisci would produce this for him. It's the art from Kanye's single with Jay-Z called "H.A.M." (stands for "Hard As a Motherfucker") and includes the credit "creative direction by Riccardo Tisci." Ironically, while this imagery is about being so very hard, Tisci's last men's collection was full of things that don't feel quite as hard, like glossy silk leopard-print man-skirts, lace, and tights. Maybe he was saving it all up for this fierce-ass artistic moment.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season