After becoming an overnight homemaking sensation following the reveal of her apartment on Vogue.com, Vogue's Lauren Santo Domingo talks menu planning with Tory Burch. For appetizers she likes deditos, a Columbian finger food similar to pigs in blankets; for booze she does vanilla vodka and ginger ale; the main course is lamb chops; dessert is Momofuku Bakery cake; and music is a mix of bands she likes. "Friends always ask me to make CDs of my party mixes," she says. It's unclear how she does that since, as she told Vogue, she lives in an "all-vinyl house" with "no CD player and no iPod dock." Maybe her Vogue office is where the tech happens. [Tory Burch]
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her