Recent rumors foretold of Leighton Meester's appearance in the spring 2011 Missoni campaign. A source told E!, "She wants to be high-end like Blake [Lively]." And high she is on the rear end of a rocking horse in that campaign, which just broke, after all. This explains the recent sightings of Meester ice skating and doing other things in Missoni. Since this is a direct competition between her and Blake, it makes one wonder just what the latter is doing for Chanel purses, aside from stuffing them with "dreams and possibilities." We must also note in the spirit of competition and fantasy cat-fighting, that while Blake may enjoy the Chanel campaign solo, Leighton shares her Missoni ads with a few Missonis and some other socialites, including Vogue editor Lauren Santo Domingo's sister-in-law. Enjoy Juergen Teller's shots of the girls being friends and family in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament