Another day, another slew of celebrity ad campaigns: Badgley Mischka announced that Rumer Willis would be their new face back in December, and lo, here she is, wearing three different dresses from the label's spring 2011 collection. She's posing in various beachside settings, her hair wavy and blowing in the sea breezes, her facial expressions alternately rapturous, pensive, and perplexed. While she still seems like a strange choice for the brand, she does, dare we say, look quite pretty in the dresses (which aren't terribly hard to pull off, either). Stay tuned for her forthcoming ads for the brand's swimwear.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like