Sasha Pivovarova and Miuccia Prada: back on! Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott shot the Russian model turned painter for Miu Miu's spring 2011 ads. Pivovarova was quite famously the face of Prada from fall 2005 until spring 2008, solo for most of those seasons; when her reign ended, Linda Evangelista and a slew of new young faces appeared in the ads, but now Sasha is back. She shares the campaign with top Polish model Kasia Struss and mid-aughts "It" girl Querelle Jansen, perhaps signifying that her and Miuccia's love may never be quite what it once was. But if we may pull from the quote reserves of Legally Blonde, which feels appropriate when looking at Sasha, remember when Rachel Zoe and Nicole Richie got back together? This is so much better than that! [TFS]
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her