Balmain's fall/winter ad campaign, which featured Kate Moss slumped on a leather couch in tight pants and a sequined top, came out back in August. But to keep us jazzed about Balmain's winter clothes still being available for purchase, the label has released a video version of the ad, also made by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. The short film appears to be video of the photo shoot from a different angle, depicting Moss from behind as she wriggles around on the couch in different reclining poses. Only ... then ... she's visited by some kind of slithery creature, who has a fondness for Moss's thighs and cigarettes. Glamorous!
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split