The menswear shows are generally a sea of black, navy and gray. (With some exceptions; Walter van Beirendonck, bless him, clearly can't wait to get through the obligatory suits and onto the ponchos). There was surprising unity in next fall's accent color, though: orange! It perks up the unrelenting darkness that is most men's closets, and throws off a nice retina-warming coziness--which, if next winter is anything like this one, will be very welcome. Sometimes it's a sherbet-y soft, sometimes it tilts toward scarlet, but most often it's straight-on safety vest. Click through to see the representative spectrum.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives