Just in time for New York Fashion Week, we proudly present The Cut's iPad app, which is free to download and features all of nymag.com's fashion editorials. Want to flip quickly through large, hi-res images of new runway collections within hours (or less!) of their presentation? You'll find the app is even easier to use than our website, with bigger photos. Want to watch videos of fashion shows and check out backstage and front-row shots? The app has those too. Want to read up-to-the-minute fashion news from The Cut? No problem. Want to share looks with your friends on Facebook? Done. You can also use the Lookfinder tool to search through runway looks by clothing type, designer, trend, season, and model, and browse through collections from every season since 2002. And finally, when you're feeling judge-y (as we know you usually are), you can rate looks as "hit" or "miss," and then check out the 100 Top Hits and 100 Biggest Misses of the season. If you have an iPad, do take a look at the app we're excited about it.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split