• Shop for antiques at Americana and Antiques at the Piers. The show features 200 antique dealers and includes furniture, paintings, prints, fine linens, porcelain, and other decorative accessories. Through 1/23. Pier 92, 711 Twelfth Ave., nr. 55th St. (1-800-677-6278); S (9–5), Su (10–5). Ticket information is available at stellashows.com.
• Bring your makeup bag to Bobbi Brown’s New Year, New Collection event at Bloomingdale’s and get expert advice for how to update your cosmetics. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 5–8. Call 212-705-2055 to make an appointment.
• The Shiny Squirrel is hosting a sample sale at Eva, featuring discounted goods from Species by the Thousands, Elizabeth Knight Jewelry, Laura Lombardi, and more. 355A Bowery St., nr. 3rd St.; noon–9.
• Movie and television props and furnishings are being offered at up to 70 percent off their retail value during the Props for Today sale. 330 West 34th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; 10–4.
• Browse discounted books during Taschen’s winter warehouse sale. 107 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-226-2212); noon–7.
• Eighteen-karat-gold and sterling-silver jewelry is up to 70 percent off during Judith Ripka’s winter sale. 569 Lexington Ave., nr. 50th St.; 10–6.
• Score discounts on Miguelina's fall 2010 collection during the brand’s seasonal sale. Pricing ranges from $50 to $300, with tops from $50 to $150, dresses from $100 to $300, skirts from $60 to $150, and jackets from $80 to $150. Through 1/27. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-290-2996); M–Th (9–7).
• Kids’ ribbed cotton tees and leggings are $6 and striped baby rompers are $18 at Estella’s clearance sale. 493 Sixth Ave., nr. 12th St.; 11–7.
• Phaidon is extending its annual sale, offering up to 75 percent off books on art, design, culture, and food. 83 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; 212-925-1900; 9–9.