• Get a complimentary ReVive facial with the purchase of any skin-care product at Barneys. 625 Madison Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-583-1700); 11–5. Call 212-833-2534 to make an appointment.
• Save 30 to 70 percent off selected merchandise at Roberta Freymann and Ro's market sample sale. When you by five items with a price between $50 and $100, you get all five items for
$200, and when you buy ten items at $50 or under, you can get all ten items for $150. Through 1/16. 153 E. 70th St., nr. Third Ave. (212-585-3767); Th–F (10:30–6:30), S–Su (11–6).
• Score discounts on clothing during Obesity + Speed's sample sale. Graphic sweatshirts are $40, ponchos are $85, and pleated skirts are $10. Through 1/15. 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St.; Th–S (noon–8).
• Men’s and women’s clothing and shoes by VPL, Lorick, Timo Weiland, and more are 30 to 50 percent off at Life:Curated. Through 2/2. 4186 Grand St., nr. Bedford Ave., Williamsburg (347-689-9143); T–S (noon–8), Su (noon–6).
• Personalized correspondence card sets are 40 percent off, and holiday cards are up to 80 percent off at Dempsey & Carroll. Through 1/31. 1049 Lexington Ave., nr. 74th St.; 212-570-4800; M–W (10–6); Th (10–7); F (10–6); S (11–6).
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.