• All fall and winter clothing, shoes, and boots are marked down 20 to 50 percent during Smoochie Baby’s winter sale. Appaman down filled puffy coats are $55.20 (originally $92) and Tretorn winter snow boots are $36 (originally $45). Through 2/15. 110 Berry St., nr. N. 7th St., Williamsburg (718-384-3340); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Shop Annie Havlicek clothing at up to 65 percent off during the store’s final winter sale. Through 2/4. 154 Orchard St., nr. Stanton St. (212-260-0200); Daily (noon–8).
• The Shiny Squirrel is hosting a sample sale at Eva, featuring discounted goods from Species by the Thousands, Elizabeth Knight Jewelry, Laura Lombardi, and more. Through 1/23. 355A Bowery St., nr. 3rd St.; Su–W (noon–9).
• Browse discounted books during Taschen’s winter warehouse sale. Through 1/23. 107 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-226-2212); F–S (11–7), Su (noon–7).
• Shop deals on Bing Bang jewelry during the brand’s sample sale. 153 Lafayette St., nr. Grand St.; noon–7.
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
The Obamas Visited Malia and Sasha’s Old Swing Set at Its New Home at a D.C. Shelter
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Things to Keep You Warm and Dry at a Protest
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.