• Boots, heels, sandals, and flats are 50 to 70 percent off at the Vanessa Noel shoe and cashmere sale. Bridal shoes are 25 percent off. Handwoven cashmere scarves are $185 (originally $525). Through 2/7. 158 E. 64th St., nr. Lexington Ave. (212-906-0055); M–F (10–6), S (11–6).
• Jewelry starts at $10 during Dannijo's Valentine's Day sample sale. 423 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 3R; 5:30–7:30.
• Womenswear by DVF, Catherine Malandrino, Rebecca Taylor, and more is 50 to 65 percent off at the Diane T. winter clearance sale. Prices range from $30 to $250. Through 3/20. 174 Court St., nr. Bergen St., Cobble Hill (718-923-5777); T–F (11–7:30), S (11–6:30), Su (1–5:30).
• Stop by bookbook during the month of February and take 20 percent off your purchase as part of the store’s anniversary sale. Through 2/28. 266 Bleecker St., nr. Cornelia St. (212-807-0180); M–Th (11–10), F–S (11–11), Su (11–10).
• Score men’s and women’s clothing and accessories from Lorick, Buckler, VPL, and more at 50 to 70 percent off during Life:Curated’s post-holiday sale. 186 Grand St., nr. Bedford Ave., Williamsburg (347-689-9143); noon–8.
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Taylor Swift Won’t Save Us From Donald Trump
The Greatest Signs From the Women’s March
Madonna to Women’s March Detractors: ‘F*ck You’
16 of the Cutest Kids at the Women’s March
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
6 Compelling Things Gloria Steinem Said at the Women’s March
Here’s What Gloria Steinem Thinks You Should Know About Donald Trump
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.