• Stop by Opening Ceremony at the Ace Hotel to get a minx manicure by expert TracyLee. Manicures are $55, and customers can choose from a variety of colors, animal prints, metallics, plaids, and tie-dyes. 1190 Broadway, nr. 29th St. (646-695-5680); noon–5. Call to make an appointment.
• Snack and sip on cocktails, treats, and coffee while you shop Gilt Groupe’s warehouse sale. Clothing for men, women, and children will be for sale, as well as home décor items. Shoppers can also enjoy blowouts from Mizu New York and eye exams and mini facials from Gotham LASIK Vision & Skincare. Altman Building, 135 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; 10–4. Tickets ($10) must be purchased in advance at giltcity.com.
• Shop goods from BKLYN Dry Goods, Sgregy Vintage, Gypsy Nation, and more during this weekend’s Artists & Fleas shopping event. Through 1/30. 70 N. 7th St., nr. Wythe Ave., Williamsburg; S–Su (noon–8).
• Browse ceramic bowls and utensils, delicate wooden crafts, and additional home accents from Japanese artisans during the Playmountain shop-in-shop at Creatures of Comfort. Through 2/26. 205 Mulberry St., nr. Kenmare St. (212-925-1005); Opening reception (3–7).
• BoConcept sofas are up to 25 percent off during the store’s winter sale. 69 Greene St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-8188); 10–7.