EMU Australia, the company that makes Ugg-esque boots, sent out a save-the-date card for their fashion show to be held on Thursday, February 17. You may note that this date falls during New York Fashion Week. However, the EMU show is not a part of the official event, but rather Style 360, a trade show that takes place during New York Fashion Week, not to be confused with as part of NYFW. EMU Australia notes in the announcement that this is their "first ever runway show during New York Fashion Week." The brand — which encompasses apparel along with sparkle Ugg-esque shoes and other varietals that can look like crafts projects — ought to have plenty of new and exciting styles to show. Glued-on-macaroni snow boots, here we come.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken