The official video of the first-ever collection Nicola Formichetti designed for Thierry Mugler includes the new track Gaga remixed for the show. Never before heard until yesterday, the song is from her forthcoming album, Born This Way, and is just the kind of hard Euro dance beat you might expect to hear at a fashion show created with Rico, the awesome-looking face-tattooed dude Formichetti found on Facebook, as a muse. Or at an underground German techno party where everyone is drinking Red Bull at 5 a.m. Get your chewing gum ready.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives