Prada just released its spring campaign video, and rather than film models traipsing through a forest or plodding wistfully around an abandoned mansion, the brand went with a more lively approach: fashion dance party! Those neon fur boas were made to be shaken, as Tati Cotliar, Kinga Razjak, Arizona Muse, Mariacarla Boscono, and Zuzanna Bijoch prove while moving twitchily to Ratatat. Of course, the commerical’s release wasn’t the only big news for Prada this weekend: The brand also staged a fashion show in Beijing for China’s famous and fabulously wealthy, although, sadly, it doesn’t look like any of the models busted out their dance moves on the runway.
Best Bet: Joe Fresh Pleated Tuxedo Shirt
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Amy Adams Covered Herself in Black Lace
- Harry Styles Takes Kendall Jenner to a Gay Bar
- Best Bet: Joe Fresh Pleated Tuxedo Shirt
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog