In preparation for running around town during Fashion Week, new shoes must be (a) stylish; (b) comfortable; and (c) able to withstand grimy weather conditions. These Box Quilt Booties from Dear Fieldbinder meet the criteria and are on sale to boot (pun intended). The black quilted leather adds a dose of something different (the store's site ventures that there's a "hint of Chanel" to them), and the one-inch wooden heel doesn’t prohibit walking, particularly in icy conditions. Wear them with patterned tights for a textured look, or tuck in a pair of skinny jeans and let them stand out on their own.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel