Emerald green has been a reoccurring hue on the red carpet lately, from Mila Kunis to Catherine Zeta-Jones to Angelina Jolie. Unlike more finicky shades — peachy nudes, neon pink — the color flatters a range of skin tones. Though we won’t be needing a ball gown anytime soon, this silky green wrap dress is a piece you can wear to work or a date. The wrap-around sash creates a flattering silhouette, while the slip dress beneath prevents gaping (so you won’t accidentally flash too much leg). And though Anthropologie’s frocks tend to be on the spendy side, for under $100, this doesn’t feel like a splurge.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times