Fashion Week has provided plenty of polka dots (Marc Jacobs), fur (the Row), and sporty plaids (Thom Browne) as eye candy, but when it comes to everyday costume jewelry, we prefer minimal shapes with subtle, interesting details. Designed by Lanvin alum Sabrina Dehoff, this handmade wooden necklace in a just-bold-enough shade of red — with a slice of gold — is statement-making without being overpowering. It's the perfect topper for the seventies-inspired silhouettes of the season.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!