The weather is finally taking a warmer turn, but we're still left with winter's effects: limp, tangled hair. Lush's rereleased R&B (Revive & Balance) finishing hair moisturizer is our new go-to product after blow-drying and heat styling. The balm contains oat milk and olive, avocado, and coconut oils to hydrate locks and amp up shine. (An added bonus: It smells like a beachy mix of orange blossom and coconut.) It controls frizz in curly hair and moisturizes brittle ends after blow-drying. Use sparingly — the cream is rich, so a tiny dab goes a long way.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken