You will see Rachel Zoe's former assistant Brad Goreski at Fashion Week, which begins next week (go ahead and stand it). In fact, if he finds that you embody "fresh, creative design looks and alluring appeal," he might just shove you in a brand new Mercedes for a ride to your next destination. Mercedes has brought on Brad and a team of "Fashion Enforcers" to spot people with style worthy of a free car ride. Some of them will also get to attend a "culmination event" in the Mercedes-Benz Star Lounge in the tents (which will be decorated in DVF homewares this year, by the way). Honestly, a free car ride is maybe the best reason to look awesome during Fashion Week. Because remember, a street-style blogger might make your shoes look awesome, but they won't make your feet hurt any less. Hopefully all the car rides don't go to people who already have car service.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat