You will see Rachel Zoe's former assistant Brad Goreski at Fashion Week, which begins next week (go ahead and stand it). In fact, if he finds that you embody "fresh, creative design looks and alluring appeal," he might just shove you in a brand new Mercedes for a ride to your next destination. Mercedes has brought on Brad and a team of "Fashion Enforcers" to spot people with style worthy of a free car ride. Some of them will also get to attend a "culmination event" in the Mercedes-Benz Star Lounge in the tents (which will be decorated in DVF homewares this year, by the way). Honestly, a free car ride is maybe the best reason to look awesome during Fashion Week. Because remember, a street-style blogger might make your shoes look awesome, but they won't make your feet hurt any less. Hopefully all the car rides don't go to people who already have car service.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken