The designer rumored to be making Kate Middleton's wedding dress went on Good Morning America, which pretty much indicates he's not designing the dress, though he won't admit that. Giddy with the publicity, Oldfield said he would be dressing a "huge amount" of wedding attendees and offered some predictions on what the gown everyone really cares about will look like. "I'm sure the dress is going to be modest in terms of coverage. It has to be, you know? It will have sleeves, it has to have sleeves. You can't walk down Westminster Abbey in a strapless dress — it just won't happen. And it has to suit the grandeur of the aisle — it's enormous," Oldfield said. "I can predict she will wear a veil." He thought that the "most poignant" part of Diana's wedding was her veil. But why is no one talking about the highly debatable topic of her hair? Diana's was short, but K-Mid's is long — so will it go up or down? Hopefully she doesn't cut it for the wedding, otherwise the Internet might explode.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken