After doing the Z Spoke show last season in New York, Crystal Renn won't walk any this season in New York (though she did appear in Z Spoke's fall 2011 look book, which the label released in lieu of a runway show). New York has been slower to come around to casting plus-size models in fashion shows than Europe — and it's been skinny-skinny as usual so far this Fashion Week — but we hear Renn has a show booked across the pond. Meanwhile, Marquita Pring, who walked the Jean Paul Gaultier show last season, modeled in Joy Cioci's first Fashion Week presentation in the tents this evening along with a few other "plus-size" ladies who blended in seamlessly with the "straight-size" girls. You could pick the plus sisters out of the model lineup if you looked hard enough.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat