On March 2, stylist Nicola Formichetti's first women's collection for Mugler debuts at Paris Fashion Week. To hype the show, the brand is releasing one "official inspiration image" per day, beginning today. The show is called Anatomy of Change — today's anatomy being the face, as you can see. Formichetti's debut Mugler collection at Paris Men's Fashion Week came with the premiere of a Lady Gaga track. Though Gaga, whom Formichetti styles, has been rumored to be more involved with the women's show than the men's, details on what that encompasses remain unconfirmed.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament