On March 2, stylist Nicola Formichetti's first women's collection for Mugler debuts at Paris Fashion Week. To hype the show, the brand is releasing one "official inspiration image" per day, beginning today. The show is called Anatomy of Change — today's anatomy being the face, as you can see. Formichetti's debut Mugler collection at Paris Men's Fashion Week came with the premiere of a Lady Gaga track. Though Gaga, whom Formichetti styles, has been rumored to be more involved with the women's show than the men's, details on what that encompasses remain unconfirmed.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives