- 1. Olivier Theyskens's collaboration with Theory. The show was beautiful and unlike the amazing Rochas collections of past attainable!
- 2. Seeing the Olsens wear gorgeous floor-length furs at The Row's showroom. Do they know it was a really warm day? But we would have worn them, too!
- 3. The fact that they played "How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria?" at the women's Thom Browne show.
- 4. Eating lunch at Cookshop in between shows in Chelsea.
- 5. Marc Jacobs's show starting promptly. So nice to get home at a decent hour during Fashion Week!
See the Complete Theyskens' Theory Fall 2011 Collection
See the Complete The Row Fall 2011 Collection
See the Complete Thom Browne Fall 2011 Collection
See the Complete Marc Jacobs Fall 2011 Collection