- 1. Walking up to Lincoln Center and seeing the beautiful Le Comte Ory poster at the Met.
- 2. The gift bags at Vena Cava, which included a zebra-print toothbrush, a tube of whitening toothpaste, L’Occitane hand cream, and the Vena Cava–designed Proper Attire condoms. They're like a morning-after survival kit.
- 3. The pop of magenta at Jenni Kayne.
- 4. That you can always rely on Rachel Comey to make the great cropped knits and boyfriend coats that you will buy next year, when it gets cold (again).
- 5. Tim Hamilton's presentation, which always feels like a party and delivers the day's best people-watching.
John Koblin Is the Times New ‘Styles’ Reporter
Bouchra Jarrar Officially Joins the Couture Club
The French Now Have Their Own Word for Sexting
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- John Koblin Is the Times New ‘Styles’ Reporter
- Tilda Went on Vacation With Haider Ackermann
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 7 Days to Go!
- Bouchra Jarrar Officially Joins the Couture Club
- 50 Reasons to Love Brad Pitt
- Ross Douthat Knows You Hate Casual Sex
- The French Now Have Their Own Word for Sexting
- Shonda Rhimes's Cure for Hollywood Racism
- 32 Major Fashion Moments of 2013
- Soon, a New Way to Smell Like Rihanna
- Cara Delevingne Is a Little Diabolical in YSL Ad
- Urban Outfitters Went Too Far With a Denim Tutu
- M&S Will Stop Gendering Its Toy Presentation
- Pippa Middleton Is (Allegedly!) Engaged