- 1. The sassy, diverse array of models at L.A.M.B. One fell down and got up with a big smile and a cheer from the crowd, and the show ended with a parade of Gwen Stefani doppelgängers.
- 2. The colored poodles at the Isaac Mizrahi show.
- 3. The food at the Bill Blass show at the Monkey Bar.
- 4. Listening to Sakamoto's "Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence" at the Ralph Lauren show.
- 5. Listening to James Blake's "The Wilhelm Scream" at the Calvin Klein show. It's always great to hear some new music during Fashion Week.
Escape to Big Sur: 37 Psychedelic Outdoor Pieces
Miuccia Prada Unfazed by Armani’s Milan Pressure
Cornell Students Design a Plus-Size Dress Form
- Male Gaze: The Surfing Giant With Abs for Days
- All the Looks from Parsons' Annual Fashion Show
- Resort 2014 Shows: Oscar de la Renta, Dior
- Escape to Big Sur: 37 Psychedelic Outdoor Pieces
- Miuccia Prada Unfazed by Armani’s Milan Pressure
- Cornell Students Design a Plus-Size Dress Form
- 3 Easy Cannes Beauty Looks to Try This Weekend
- Goldie Hawn and Liberty Ross at the amfAR Gala
- Julianne Moore Explains Her Cannes Foot Crisis
- Night at the Theater: 8 Dramatic Spring Looks
- The Sexagenarian Who Teaches Women to Be Stylish
- The Many Cuddle Puddles of Cannes
- A Second Jewelry Theft Went Down at Cannes
- 30 Bombshell Babes in Modest Swimwear
- The (Sad) Upside to Rapists Posting on Facebook