As we waited for Matt Damon to make his nonappearance at L.A.M.B. on Thursday night, we ended up chatting to several familiar faces — reporters, photographers — likewise biding their time in the press melee. After a week of bumping up against these folks, you start to feel like you're war buddies. Even the redheaded security lady, tasked all week with trying to shoo people into their seats, felt like an old friend. "Last one!" we chirped at her. She patted our heads. "It is the last one," she sighed. "Thanks for being so good!" Aw. We feel the same about Fashion Week itself. Herewith, please enjoy our assorted final thoughts, extra tidbits, and even a kind word or two. Yes, it does happen.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup