After Gisele angered dermatologists 'round the world by calling sunscreen "poison" that she "cannot put" on her skin, her publicist issued a release today clarifying that the statement was simply a mistranslation. "Gisele would never say not to use sunscreen because she has had family members who have had skin cancer. She simply stated that her all-natural skin-care line does not have SPF because there is not an all natural SPF available," her publicist, Amber Clapp, explained. [StyleList]
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times