Jourdan Dunn made her first appearance this season closing Jason Wu's gorgeous fall collection yesterday in a billowing red gown. Backstage is "a little chaotic," Dunn said. "You're pulled in a million directions by hair and make-up, backstage photographers, producers, and so on. The lace mask was fairly simple, though. They did it right before we went out on the runway. Quick and beautiful!" Though she's been a catwalk favorite since the fall 2007 season, the current face of Burberry still gets the pre-runway jitters: "I was excited to close the show in such a beautiful gown, but I was also really nervous because the runway was [made out of] glass. I was just praying that I wouldn't slip."
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!