Today in things anonymous "sources" tell bloggers, adding to the pile of rumors about Stefano Pilati's imminent departure from Yves Saint Laurent: Valerie Hermann didn't decide to step down from her position as CEO of the label to join Reed Krakoff — she was "let go"; Pilati's fall 2011 collection will be the last for the house, and the three-year contract he is said to have recently signed with them is "made to be broken"; Hedi Slimane will replace Pilati, who will succeed Giorgio Armani when he retires; and a unicorn will arrive at your door to take you to work tomorrow with a picnic basket full of rainbows dangling from its mouth. Okay, we made the last part up, but for all we know at this point the rest is just as true. [Hint]
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season