In January, lots of fashion magazines tend to go on diets, as many of their readers will do, shedding the weight that kept them so nice and plump and warm in December. But now's the time to start stripping down and showing readers the spring fashion they won't be able to wear for another few months. And this spring is all about pants — long, flowing, wide-legged ones — as Vogue and British Vogue so spectacularly illustrate. Getting on board is not hard to do when Karlie Kloss makes them look so fun and swingy. If voluminous pants aren't your thing, Gwyneth Paltrow models an astonishing snakeskin lace-up pair for InStyle, while Marie-Louise Parker wears none at all for Esquire. See those images, Keira Knightley, Ryan Gosling, and more in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split