• Stop by Borghese’s Still Mad for Mud event and get a spa facial, hand treatment, and color consultation. Customers will receive a deluxe spa soothing tonic with any $50 Borghese purchase. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8. Call 212-705-2885 to make an appointment.
• Shop for a good cause and enjoy special offers during a Bloomingale’s fashion fund-raiser. The fund-raiser supports Mentoring USA and features a carnival crane game filled with fashion prizes. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8.
• Stop by Michelle Rahn’s couture pop-up shop at the Wedding Library, featuring a collection of gowns with hand-beaded Swarovski crystals. Customers will receive a 10 percent discount during the event. 43 E. 78th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-327-0100); 10–7. Call to make an appointment.
• Learn how to plan a wedding at Wedding Crashers 2011. The annual event features a fashion show and showcases wedding vendors, caterers, and bands from Brooklyn. The Bell House, 149 7th St., nr. Second Ave. (718-643-6510); noon–5. Purchase tickets ($30) at ticketweb.com.
• Take 25 percent off all new orders this month at Desiron’s Soho showroom. 151 Wooster St., nr. Houston St. (212-353-2600); 11–7.
Most Viewed Stories
That Awkward Clip of Donald and Melania at the Inauguration Is Definitely Real
Trump’s Latest Executive Order Will Affect Women’s Health Worldwide
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
What You Need to Know About the 89800 ‘Count Me’ Text
Like Trump, Taylor Swift Cares About Numbers
Museums Across the World Are Collecting Women’s March Signs
Sean Spicer Chews and Swallows 35 Pieces of Gum Every Day Before Noon
Calvin Klein Quietly Unveils First Raf Simons Collection
Why the Election of 9 Black Female Judges in Alabama Matters
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.