• Stop by Borghese’s Still Mad for Mud event and get a spa facial, hand treatment, and color consultation. Customers will receive a deluxe spa soothing tonic with any $50 Borghese purchase. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8. Call 212-705-2885 to make an appointment.
• Shop for a good cause and enjoy special offers during a Bloomingale’s fashion fund-raiser. The fund-raiser supports Mentoring USA and features a carnival crane game filled with fashion prizes. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8.
• Stop by Michelle Rahn’s couture pop-up shop at the Wedding Library, featuring a collection of gowns with hand-beaded Swarovski crystals. Customers will receive a 10 percent discount during the event. 43 E. 78th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-327-0100); 10–7. Call to make an appointment.
• Learn how to plan a wedding at Wedding Crashers 2011. The annual event features a fashion show and showcases wedding vendors, caterers, and bands from Brooklyn. The Bell House, 149 7th St., nr. Second Ave. (718-643-6510); noon–5. Purchase tickets ($30) at ticketweb.com.
• Get a free No Zit Sherlock purifying cleanser and toner after booking a No Zit Sherlock facial at Bliss. Various hours and locations. More details are available at www.blissworld.com.
• Browse toys, ceramics, kitchen gear, housewares, and more by Japanese artisans at Creature's of Comfort's Playmountain pop-up. 205 Mulberry St., nr. Spring St. (212-925-1005); 11–7.
• Select merchandise is up to 60 percent off during Armani/Casa’s seasonal sale. 97 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-334-1271); noon–6.
• Select Morgenthal Frederics and other designer frames are half off at the Morgenthal Frederics biannual sale. Prices range from $100 to $150 for optical frames and sunglasses. Lenses are 20 percent off when purchased for sale frames. 399 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-966-0099); noon–6.
• Fall and winter inventory is up to 60 percent off at United Nude’s first-ever sample sale. 25 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-420-6000); 11–8.
• Browse deals on vintage jewelry, handmade jewelry by local designers, and Celtic and Irish jewelry at the Sara’s Vintage sale. 65 E. 4th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-533-2307); 1–7.
• This month, new customers receive a free Moroccan Oil or L’Oreal Professional Series hair treatment with every blow-out, haircut, or color treatment at Meri Hair Salon. 201 E. 74th St., nr. Third Ave. (212-628-6374); 10–7.
• Stop by bookbook during the month of February and take 20 percent off your purchase as part of the store’s anniversary sale. 266 Bleecker St., nr. Cornelia St. (212-807-0180); 11–10.
• Select furniture, rugs, and upholstery pieces are up to 50 percent off at CITE. CT wool covered dining chairs are $282.50 (originally $565); hand-woven Berber rugs are $3,250 (originally $6,500), and Cecchini collection credenzas and dining tables are $3,703 to $5,292 (originally $5,290 to $8,820). 131 Greene St., nr. Houston St. (212-431-7272); 11–7.
• Take 25 percent off all new orders this month at Desiron’s Soho showroom. 151 Wooster St., nr. Houston St. (212-353-2600); 11–7.