• Stop by Borghese’s Still Mad for Mud event and get a spa facial, hand treatment, and color consultation. Customers will receive a deluxe spa soothing tonic with any $50 Borghese purchase. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8. Call 212-705-2885 to make an appointment.
• Shop for a good cause and enjoy special offers during a Bloomingale’s fashion fund-raiser. The fund-raiser supports Mentoring USA and features a carnival crane game filled with fashion prizes. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8.
• Stop by Michelle Rahn’s couture pop-up shop at the Wedding Library, featuring a collection of gowns with hand-beaded Swarovski crystals. Customers will receive a 10 percent discount during the event. 43 E. 78th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-327-0100); 10–7. Call to make an appointment.
• Learn how to plan a wedding at Wedding Crashers 2011. The annual event features a fashion show and showcases wedding vendors, caterers, and bands from Brooklyn. The Bell House, 149 7th St., nr. Second Ave. (718-643-6510); noon–5. Purchase tickets ($30) at ticketweb.com.
• Take 25 percent off all new orders this month at Desiron’s Soho showroom. 151 Wooster St., nr. Houston St. (212-353-2600); 11–7.