We're roaming Fashion Week asking prominent industry folk about something buzzy each day. Yesterday we assaulted them with a big one: What do you want to see at the royal wedding? Stylist Brad Goreski is hoping for a Vivienne Westwood moment, while Elle editor Robbie Myers hope Kate eschews hype and goes for something more unexpected. Vogue's Mark Holgate wants to see Prince William in a nice English suit, and on the whole the "challenging color mixes you tend to see at English weddings." Hear what Humberto Leon of Opening Ceremony and more have to say in the video.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season