A reporter for the Telegraph was having a nice little interview with Alexander Wang at Liberty's in London last week when suddenly the designer noticed that his T-shirt was on backward. You'll never believe what happened next: He turned his shirt around, putting his arms in the right holes and everything. The reporter was dazzled. "There and then, he removes the sweater, taking his arms out of the grey silk-cotton T-shirt — with its carefully selected 'slightly worn-in' slub — and turns the garment round the right way. Casual but startlingly confident, it's a gesture that's 100 per cent Alexander Wang." [Telegraph UK]
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season