A reporter for the Telegraph was having a nice little interview with Alexander Wang at Liberty's in London last week when suddenly the designer noticed that his T-shirt was on backward. You'll never believe what happened next: He turned his shirt around, putting his arms in the right holes and everything. The reporter was dazzled. "There and then, he removes the sweater, taking his arms out of the grey silk-cotton T-shirt — with its carefully selected 'slightly worn-in' slub — and turns the garment round the right way. Casual but startlingly confident, it's a gesture that's 100 per cent Alexander Wang." [Telegraph UK]
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!