The change in seasons warrants a few updates to your makeup bag. (Plus, this whole sunny-sixties-to-snowing business isn’t doing our skin or chapped lips any favors ...) If you’re looking for a pop of color, the new Dior Addict Lipstick is a worthy splurge. Made with 25 percent less wax than a standard lipstick, these creamy, hydrating shades don’t require a primer of balm to keep lips smooth — something we’ll appreciate in warmer months. But the real draw is the range of 44 splashy colors, from Diorissime, a pretty peachy-pink, to Rouge Podium, a dramatic plum. Though the finish has a hint of sheen, it’s a richer feel and effect than your typical shimmery gloss. And though one shouldn’t judge a product by its packaging, for the price, we were pleased with the weighty, mirrored case.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her