Sure, your skin may still have that pasty winter pallor, but Estée Lauder’s new limited-edition Island Oasis eye-shadow palette can help tease out warm tones for spring. The richly pigmented compact’s silver, mauve, and muted rose shades are fit for day, while the turquoise, gold, and smoky brown hues create dramatic nighttime looks (we’re loving Hilary Rhoda’s brown-and-blue-rimmed eyes). The shadows have just a hint of shimmer, so they make your eyes pop without leaving the rest of your face flecked with glitter.
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?