He and Rachel Zoe were reportedly competing for clients, but will they now compete for viewers? The show, It's a Brad World, will follow Brad as he goes to fashion shows, lives life as a human being, and runs his own business. Would you trade watching Rachel on Bravo for watching Brad on Bravo? Would you watch both in a week, if their seasons overlap? Or would it feel too intense in the same way it would to, on your average salary, watch rich skinny ladies buy shoes in Bergdorf and Barneys in the same Wednesday afternoon while you eat a plastic-wrapped muffin?
Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- Lindsay Lohan Implicated in Hilton Bro Beating
- Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of December 9, 2013
- Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster