He and Rachel Zoe were reportedly competing for clients, but will they now compete for viewers? The show, It's a Brad World, will follow Brad as he goes to fashion shows, lives life as a human being, and runs his own business. Would you trade watching Rachel on Bravo for watching Brad on Bravo? Would you watch both in a week, if their seasons overlap? Or would it feel too intense in the same way it would to, on your average salary, watch rich skinny ladies buy shoes in Bergdorf and Barneys in the same Wednesday afternoon while you eat a plastic-wrapped muffin?
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads