At the ACE Hotel on Thursday, Target celebrated the launch of the Go International Designer Collective, a relaunch of the best pieces from their past collaborations with designers including Thakoon, Richard Chai, and Tracy Feith. Chloë Sevigny was in attendance, although she wasn't there to shop. "I’m not trying to buy any clothing. I went for six months without buying anything, so I’m trying in general not to consume much," she explained. Why the shopping fast? "I was trying to be happy in my own skin without having to have something new to wear. I’m so sick of having so much stuff that I’m trying to get rid of." Olivia Munn was not being quite so abstemious, admitting that she'd recently bought panties at Target: "They have great, affordable undergarments and basics there!"
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000