Lots of cities have fashion weeks — Aspen, Austin (where models pay to partake), Los Angeles — but they seldom build reputations that convince anyone in fashion to take them seriously. Yet Racked National is pretty excited about Nashville Fashion Week. Like New York Fashion Week, it even has a big car sponsor (Lexus) and includes shows by Christian Siriano, which the schedule labels a "headliner," and Betsey Johnson, who is not labeled a headliner. Tickets are still for sale on the NFW website, where an all-access pass is only $250. For an additional $20 you can also buy a ticket to see New York person and People's Revolution owner Kelly Cutrone shill her book. But what you can't put a price on are the runway's mind-blowing, directional-redefining fox vikings!!!
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives