Members-only e-commerce site HauteLook debuted a spinoff today called Sole Society, which sells only shoes. As part of the sign-up process, Sole Society gives all registrants a short quiz that determines their "Style Bio," as indicated by their answers to multiple-choice questions like, "What's your go-to shoe for the office?" and "What 4 words describe your sense of style?" Based on the results, each member then receives a personalized monthly selection of on-trend shoes that fit their "Style Bio" and are priced at $49.95 a pair. (Though there's no monthly obligation.) The site is also launching with an exclusive line of Italian-inspired shoes, Marco Santi, and plans to add further exclusive collections in the near future.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000