Last night former Style.com and current Harper's Bazaar scribe Derek Blasberg tweeted: "I was just told backstage at the @KatyPerry concert (of all places!) that Riccardo Tisci is CONFIRMED at Dior." That tweet, dashed off in the glitter-boob Katy Perry frenzy, remains unconfirmed by Dior but has exploded since it was posted last night. Many other fashion people are tweeting that the Givenchy designer is in at Dior as well, but it's unclear if they're going off Blasberg's tweet or their own information. Tisci is a front-runner in the race to succeed John Galliano, who was fired last week for allegedly making anti-Semitic remarks. However, Style.com tweeted yesterday that "people in Paris are asking, why has the Lanvin team been in tears all day?" — suggesting that Lanvin designer Alber Elbaz got the job. The increasingly feverish rumors will hopefully expedite an announcement from Dior.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000