Of all the celebrities to wake up one day and think, "Gosh, I should do a clothing line so more people can dress like me," Sylvester Stallone is one we can actually get behind. How could you not want to buy clothes from someone who makes observations like, "If [Rocky] wore white and pleated pants, it would have been a whole different thing," as he did in Men's Week? Women's Wear Daily reports that the actor has hired retail executive Michael Henry to help him launch a lifestyle line, titled Stallone, that reflects the styles of his two best-known characters, Rocky and Rambo. "Rocky at the end of the day is a love story,” said Henry, “while Rambo showcases the other side of masculinity, he’s a loner.” The line, set to launch in 2012, will thus feature looks for both “the rebel and the gentleman," including jeans, shirts, and underwear; it will eventually encompass grooming products and athletic shoes, among other items.
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time