Though best known for its affordable jewelry — multistrand necklaces, gold-plated statement earrings, and cocktail rings — Gramercy-based accessories label Tuleste Market is branching out into footwear for spring. The debut collection launches this week on Shopbop.com and will be stocked in stores from Albertine to the W Hotel. Co-designed by sisters Satu and Celeste Greenberg, the twelve styles feature leather outsoles and uppers and three- to four-inch heels. Details reference signatures from the pair's jewelry collection, from rose gold rosette studs to silver- and gunmetal-plated heels. The wood, lucite, and leather-heeled line includes a range of oxfords, platform sandals, pumps, and wedges in shades of nude, black, and cream (as well as the occasional flash of red). Click ahead to see more from the spring 2011 collection.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her