• Get a complimentary neck and shoulder massage at La Prairie’s stress-relief event at Bloomingdale's. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St.; 11–7. Call 212-705-3313 to make an appointment.
• Order custom-made men's shoes at the FEIT pop-up store, where the high-end collection — designed by Tull Price — can be seen in person for preorders for the first time. 168 Orchard St., nr. Stanton St.; Th–Su (11–8).
• Browse the latest collection of bridal gowns at the Angel Sanchez spring 2011 trunk show at Saks. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 51st St.; 10–8. Call 212-940-2269 to make an appointment.
• Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with a complimentary spritz and sample of the Creed Green Irish Tweed fragrance, at the Creed boutique. 794 Madison Ave., nr. 67th St., (877-273-3344); 10–7.
• As part of Housing Works' series of spring preview sales, their Gramercy store is offering deals on designer clothes and furniture for one day only. 157 E. 23rd St., nr. Third Ave. (212-529-5955); 5–8; $10 entry, free for Housing Works members.
Most Viewed Stories
Can We Finally, Officially, Say That Amber Heard and Elon Musk Are Dating?
The 26-Year-Old Couch-Surfing After a Breakup
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of April 24
Gigi Hadid’s Family Celebrated Her Birthday by Bringing Out the Baby Pictures
Hey, Did You Know That French Presidential Candidate Emmanuel Macron Is Married to His High-School Teacher?
Fox News Racial-Discrimination Suit Alleges Black Female Employees Were Forced to Arm Wrestle
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.