• Shop for men’s shoes and celebrate the opening of M:Zero’s pop-up shop at Alter. 407 Graham Ave., nr. Withers St. (718-609-0203); (6–9).
• Stop by Henri Bendel and meet designer Alexandra Satine as she presents her latest handbag collection. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); (11–7).
• Browse the latest collection of bridal gowns at the Junko Yoshioka spring 2011 trunk show at Saks. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 51st St. (212-753-4000); (10–8). Call 212-940-2269 to make an appointment.
• Sip cocktails to celebrate the launch of Steven Alan & Edith A Miller's pop-up shop, hosted by Edith A Miller designers Jennifer Murray and Nancy Gibson. The pop-up store will remain open through 3/27. 103 Franklin St., nr. Church St. (212-343-0692); (7–9).
• Pick up a copy of Darren Bader's book Oaint at the Gagosian Bookshop, where he'll be signing copies. 980 Madison Ave., at 77th St. (212-744-2313); (6–8).
• Womenswear, menswear, shoes, and accessories as well as production merchandise are discounted at a special 3.1 Phillip Lim sample sale. Proceeds will go to the American Red Cross to assist their involvement in relief efforts in Japan. Through 3/25. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventeenth fl.; (10–6).
• Spring and fall menswear is 70 to 80 percent off at the J. Press warehouse sale. Samples and damaged goods are $5 to $10. Through 3/25. 530 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., twenty-ninth fl. (212-997-3600); call for hours.
• Jewelry, watches, and eyewear by David Yurman will be available at a special friends and family sale, with 10 percent of proceeds benefiting breast cancer research. Through 3/27. The Altman Building, 135 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Th (3–8), F–S (10–7), Su (11–5).
• Frames from Alain Mikli, Lafont, Thierry Lasry, and more are up to 80 percent off at the Felice Dee Eyewear annual sale. Prices range from $25 to $800 (originally $175 to $1,595). Prescription lenses are 20 percent off. Through 3/26. 69 E. 71st St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-717-7062); Th (11–7), F (10–6), S (11–6).